Sunday, January 5, 2014

How to fold a fitted sheet!

Fitted sheets

If you're anything like me, the thought of even folding a fitted sheet is frustrating. I would pull it out of the dryer and try and try and end up just throwing it on the ground and stomping on it until it looked somewhat  folded and would fit into my dresser. But I didn't give up, I knew there had to be a way to fold those dang things and I figured it out! (Okay so maybe I watched a video on YouTube) But once you know how, don't brag about it - people who can't do it get mad. Get ready to have your mind blown because once you see how easy it actually is, you will wonder how you didn't know sooner!


 1. Get your fitted sheet and throw it on a flat surface. I did mine on my bed.

2. Find the two corners on the short side of the fitted sheet. (It would be the corners that go either at the top of the bed or the bottom). Lay them flat right side out and smooth out the sheet.

3. Get the other two corners, which would now be at the bottom and pull them up and turn them inside out. You are going to tuck them into the upper corners.

4. Tuck everything in and smooth the sheet out. It will kind of be folded over it self and the elastic should be in the middle as shown above.

5. Now take the right side and keeping whats already tucked together, turn it inside out. You are going to tuck it into the left side.

6.  Your sheet should now look like this. Smooth everything out so that the elastic is folded over as shown above.

7. Fold the top section down as shown.

8. Fold the bottom section up.

9. The left side will be a little thicker so I fold it over towards the middle first. Then fold the right side over.

And here is the finished product! All in all, this takes me maybe five minutes. Not only does it look so much better than balling it up and throwing it somewhere - you don't have wrinkling and you save so much room in your closet or drawer!

You are welcome. :)

1 comment:

  1. Household textile fabrics are profitable and is not only about money but about human’s healthy concern issue, gorgeous outlook, flourishing day by day along with the new generation.

    ReplyDelete