Friday, January 17, 2014

DIY Jewelry Hanger














This was so much fun to make! I'd been hanging my necklaces in my closet from a pant hanger. I like having them in there next to my clothes because as I pick an outfit, a necklace is the first piece  of jewelry I pick out. Then I build the rest of my accessories around that. I'd been brainstorming ideas of what I could make to go in there and one night it hit me. I found an old shelf that went to a CD tower that we re-purposed and then everything else fell into place. I had all of the items I needed already so I went to work. This took me no time at all, the most lengthy process was figuring out how I wanted to place the nails. Oh and by the way, who needs plain old duct tape when you can get polka dot duct tape?!

So what do you think? Share some of your DIY projects in the comments below! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your tutorial. I really enjoyed it. You inspired to me to try my hand at this! :) I found your blog through the blog hop (this is my first time in a blog hop!)

    Best,
    Stephanie, dothisdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Let me know how it turns out, I'm sure it will be great :)

      Delete