Monday, January 20, 2014

How is school going?



I have been working like crazy since Evan was born to keep up with my classes and do well. I am taking my honors classes which are challenging but actually a lot of fun. School definitely keeps me busy, but now that I am a stay-at-home mommy, I can really structure my days better and focus more on school at times during the day that I couldn't when I was working. Evan makes a good study buddy, too. He likes to listen to me read my assigned chapters to him and he helps me type on the computer some. :)

*My planner is from Vera Bradley and I love it. And I'm picky with my planners. It is the 2013-2014 one, but they have the new ones out in super cute patterns!

2 comments:

  1. I knew a little girl (kindergarten) who could spill medical terms like other kindergartners spilled milk because her mom read her books out loud to her when she was little (and mom was going through nursing school). :)

    Good luck w/your continued studies. Sounds like you've got a nice grip on it. Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thats awesome, well I expect he will be spouting business jargon before we know it then haha! And thanks :)

      Delete