Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Loving Lately!


 
I'm going to try my own little series here on the All My Love blog,
called Loving Lately!
 
And what I'm loving lately is that minty green colored nail polish up top combined with a fun multi-colored glitter.
Sometimes I'll buy glitter polish and the glitter to clear polish ratio is off and I end up getting less glitter on my nail per swipe.
I didn't have that problem with this glitter at all.
 
I'm also loving the impress press on nails!
I bought these a long time ago and like the shape and feel of them
but just recently found that they now have adorable prints on them!
I love anything animal print so I had to snatch them up.
Can't wait to put them on and show you all. :)
 
 
What are you loving lately?
All My Love
 
 
All My Love,
Lyndsay

7 comments:

  1. Love your multi-colored glitter polish! I've been using something similar, and it is just perfect for the holidays! Also, I noticed your xmas tree instagram pic in the sidebar and it looks gorgeous!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the minty color with the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I got a few compliments on it at work today!

      Delete
  3. Me too, so I'll just randomly pick one and go with it haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do believe I am loving that minty green polish too! So fun!

    ReplyDelete