Thursday, June 20, 2019

Clean Living Journey



I recently signed up through Young Living and I'm so excited about it. I used to use DoTerra and still have many of the oils I got through them and use them on a regular basis. The thing that got me to go to Young Living was their Thieves line and the perks of being a member through them are wonderful! I've slowly been switching our household to natural based products and Young Living really has everything I need to help me do so.

I've always diffused oils in my home and recently bought a diffuser specifically for my son's room because he liked the one in my kitchen so much and how it made that area smell so good. I diffuse lavender in his room to help him relax and go to sleep and we have noticed it helps him stay asleep too. He's always been a restless sleeper if he doesn't sleep with us and he'd wake up in the middle of the night afraid of the dark and wouldn't be able to go back to sleep without coming into our bed. Diffusing has helped us all sleep SO much better!

If you've ever had any interest in oils and the many ways you can use them, reach out to me. I'd love to talk more with you! I'm really getting into making blends and sprays and I'll post more about them as I go.

If you're interested in Young Living and all they offer, I'd love to have you on my team!You can sign up using this member number: 19348951 - Just click HERE and make sure you enter that number in the referral boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment