Saturday, May 5, 2012

Painting from the Past


 When I was in highschool I was always drawing, painting and making pottery. By the time I got to my senior year I had already gotten most of the classes that I had to have out of the way and I had a lot of 'filler' classes, in which I took as many art classes as I could. I painted this that year from a drawing I had previously drawn. I thought I had lost that drawing and have always been a little sad about it because I thought it was better than the painting.


 Well, turns out all you have to do is look right in front of you. Or...behind whats in front of you. Evidently all I've had to do all these years was turn the painting around!


Yes, I know the heel on the one is a little crooked. But I love this drawing none the less. I can remember sitting down and drawing this 6+ years ago. I really want to get back into drawing again. I used to draw so much, it was so relaxing and I need a little more relaxation in my life. Who doesn't? :)






No comments:

Post a Comment