Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

My momma and me, the day we met and the day she became a mom. :)


This is a day late. I had it scheduled to post ON Mother's Day, but evidently I messed my dates up when scheduling it! Turned out to be okay since it gives me a chance to post pictures from the dinner we had. It was so much fun, I think we laughed and joked the whole time.


I don't know if you see what I see in these pictures, but my mom and dads love for each other is what inspired me to find once in lifetime true love of my own.


We ate at Cheddars for dinner, they just built it not too long ago and it was my mom, dad and sister's first time eating there. We ordered SO MUCH food! I mean seriously. But you cant go to a new restaurant and try not try everything that tempts you! We got two appetizers, two orders of buttered crescent rolls, the actual meals we each got were more than enough by themselves, and then a dessert. Needless to say, we had leftovers...


I hope all of my readers who are mothers, moms or mommies had a Mother's day full of love! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment