Saturday, July 6, 2013

Grow Baby, Grow!

 
It's funny how I don't feel like I've gotten very big, but when I put pictures side by side you can definitely tell how well little mister is growing! I am loving being pregnant, I feel so connected to our baby and so unbelievably at peace, calm and happy. It is amazing.
 
I never had any morning sickness, but I made up for it with 'pregnancy brain' and being insanely emotional. Just very in tune to my feelings and other's feelings - anything could make me cry. I'm just now starting to have swollen feet and ankles, which is funny to me because my feet and toes are so small, they make me laugh to see them looking like little sausages.
 
Little mister is moving around so much and I love just laying down and feeling him do his thing in there. He loves when his daddy puts his hands on my belly and talks to him, he really gets to moving then. So far, I have only gained 9 pounds (should be anywhere from a 15 to 20 pound weight gain) which my doctor said is perfectly healthy as long as I eat when I'm hungry/eat healthy and take my vitamins, which I do very well at both...the eating especially :)
 
A lot of people have been asking me how I've avoided gaining a bunch of weight. I don't really have a secret to it, I just stop eating when I feel full. And I haven't used being pregnant as an excuse to eat everything in sight nor have I been eating unhealthy. The husband and I take evening walks and I'm usually always busy doing something so that keeps my body active.
 
I would love to see your baby bump pictures, just leave the link to your page in a comment! :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww this brings back memories for me! Your bump looks so cute it's so exciting! My baby boy, Ethan, is 3 months old now, it's flown by! x

    Alex
    www.Bump-to-Baby.com

    ReplyDelete