Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Baby Evan's Nursery


Still a work in progress, but I know we'll have time to finish. I started getting things ready pretty early. I just want everything to be perfect for little mister, even though I know he won't notice or care if I have the prefect hangings on the walls or the cutest little decorations for the shelves. I'm just so excited for his arrival. I could spend all of my time in his room, just rocking in my chair, imagining holding him and changing him. My husband has been so awesome getting everything put together and even moving it around 3 and 4 times until I am happy with it. Ohhh, the anticipation. :)

5 comments:

  1. love this nursery,love the theme colours....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and I really like it - newest follower :) I love the nursey, it looks adorable! That cot is awesome!

    Alex
    www.Bump-to-Baby.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the giveaway. Your blog is precious! Loving this nursery! Newest follower via GFC :)

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! I love everything about it. New babies are so fun!

    I'm visiting today from Super Sunday Sync. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found you on Moms Monday Mingle. I am following you. I wonder why my nursery never looked this nice! Thanks for sharing!
    http://mydevotionalthoughts.net

    ReplyDelete