Thursday, January 17, 2013

Loving Lately

 
 
I love EOS lip balm more than anything I have ever put on my lips before.
I have a hard time keeping my lips from getting chapped.
It seemed like no matter what I do,
no amount of exfoliating,
I just cant keep my lips chap free.
 
Until I stumbled across this stuff and then my mind was blown.
I buy it every time I'm out and I have a bunch of it all over the place.
I have every flavor except the sweet mint one.
I'm not a fan of sweet mint for some reason.
Not gum. Not chap stick. No thanks.
 
But anyways, I think I'm kind of late jumping on the EOS bandwagon.
But better late than never, right?
Have you tried it yet?
If not, go do it right now.
Or later.
And let me know what you think. :)
 
All My Love,
Lyndsay 


All My Love
 
P.S. Please share what your Loving Lately and spread the word on twitter and/or facebook and/or your blog! @allmyloveblog

8 comments:

  1. Found you through the link up. I have never heard of this before! Where can you purchase it? I am a huge Chapstick junkie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have found it at Walmart, cvs and Walgreens so far! :)

      Delete
  2. These are fantastic... but I didn't know there were so many choices! Hi! I found your blog on the blog hop and am your newest follower. I was kinda hopin' that you'd hop on by my blog, stay a while, and follow me back if you like what ya read!

    Have a great day,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love EOS lip balms...they are my favorite as well and they can be found anywhere from my bathroom, my car and even my kitchen haha!

    p.s. - I'm your newest follower and hope you'll share the love by following back at ashareyes.blogspot.com

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, I'm your latest follower from Friendly Friday. Nice to meet you. I'm always putting lip balm on my lips especially in the winter time. I'll have to try those you're talking about. Thanks for sharing. Hope you can stop by & do the same. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!!! I'm Hanna. I found you from the blog hop and I love making new friends and meeting new bloggers:) I am your newest follower:) You can me any old time over here at

    www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    I'd love to see you:) xoxoxoxo Hanna

    BTW, I see that Esos lip balm every time I go to Target and now you have convinced me. I am buying it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually haven't tried them yet, but am going to next time I run out of my current one, I also get dry lips easily :)

    I wanted to invite you to stop by our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Friday night till the end of Monday. Come link up this weekend if you have time!

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/01/meet-greet-blog-hop-weekend-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep seeing this stuff around but haven't bought any... yet! I think your post may have convinced me to give it a go :)

    Shushkat

    ReplyDelete