Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Birthday, Ryan!


To My Husband,

Nothing in life makes me prouder than having a man as wonderful as you for my husband. In honor of your twenty-fifth birthday, here is a list of twenty-five reasons why I love you. (In no particular order):

  1. Knowing just what I need even when I didn't make it clear for you to see.
  2. The way you play and joke with me like we're little kids.
  3. For being the only thing that never changes in my life.
  4. You're my best friend.
  5. For making me feel better about myself and always telling me how you think I'm beautiful.
  6. For your honesty.
  7. For being my reality check.
  8. For letting me rant about anything and everything and not taking it personal.
  9. For being such a hard worker and never complaining about it.
  10. The way you are so proud of yourself when you do the dishes or the laundry without me asking because you know it will make my crazy to do list just a little less crazy.
  11. The way I still get butterflies when I think of how much I love you.
  12. For never thinking twice when it comes to helping others.
  13. For making it so easy to trust you.
  14. For bragging about me to your guy friends when they’re talking about annoying things their wives do.
  15. For being the husband every girl wishes she could have.
  16. For not referring to me as ‘my old lady’ and instead as ‘my wife’.
  17. For chasing mice in your underwear at two in the morning and then discreetly getting rid of them.
  18. For putting up with all of my OCD-ness and doing your best to fold towels exactly like I do.
  19. How when we fight we always end up laughing at each other because we realize how ridiculous it is.
  20. How when I seriously try to be angry at you, you give me that look that you've perfected and I melt.
  21. Your ornery smile/smirk.
  22. The way you claim to hate all of my TV shows but you know the names of all the characters.
  23. You make me want to be the best possible version of myself.
  24. You push me towards my goals and give me the confidence I need.
  25. And finally, I love you because you're you.

I love you for all of these reasons and more. I could go on and on. I hope you have a wonderful birthday! :)




2 comments:

  1. Hey there - Congratulations!
    You were nominated for the Sunshine Award - you can read about it on my blog and follow the instructions you find there as what you are to do in order to accept this award

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I'm stopping by from the blog hop. I'm one of the co-hosts! Thanks for linking up!

    Very sweet post!

    I hope you had an awesome day! :)

    -Alexis
    www.livingthewifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete