Saturday, July 12, 2014

A Little Update



What a crazy couple of months I've had! I keep meaning to sit down and blog and life keeps getting in the way. I have missed this SO much though! I posted last that we bought our first home, and since then we have gotten all moved in and have been working on making it our own. We have painted, organized, rearranged and made our house a home. I finally feel like we have a place for everything and its all been very fun to do!

We had a housewarming 4th of July party and a birthday party for my sister today here at our house. It is so cool to be able to host those kinds of things now. We are kind of centrally located and it works out perfect because I love to play hostess and throw parties.

I was also involved in politics for a little while! My mother in law ran (and won!!) in the primaries to be the republican candidate for the general elections this fall to run for Ohio state representative. That was a new experience for me, as I am not interested in politics at all, but it was a lot of fun and kept us very busy!

Our baby boy is growing like crazy, crawling all over the place at high speed and walking along furniture and anything he can pull himself up on. We also got a puppy and a kitten all around the same time, and let me tell you - I have my hands full. So there's a quick little overview of whats been happening in our lives the past few months. I have several posts planned and I cant wait to get back into the blogesphere!


All My Love,
Lyndsay <3

No comments:

Post a Comment