Thursday, May 15, 2014

Our First Home!


 
For years, my husband and I have been working towards being able to buy a house. It always seemed as if something was in the way and like it would never happen. I realized that I was being impatient and trying to do it on my own to make it happen. So I prayed one day and gave all my worry and frustration to the Lord. I knew that when I gave it to him and let it go, that things would happen exactly the way they He planned them.
 
We closed on our house today and we move in at the end of the month. Luckily, the house is move-in ready and we really don't have to do a thing to it if we don't want to. But if you know me, you know that I love to DIY and I have been dreaming of the day that we would have a house to make a home. So be prepared for lots of home posts to come. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment