Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Nails Lately


If you follow me on Instagram (@lynz_allmylove), it is no secret that I love doing my own nails. It is usually every other to every 3 days that I paint my nails with something new. I used to get my nails done at salons religiously, but that can get expensive. I sat down and totaled what I spent in one month on my nails and it was ridiculous.

Now...I buy a lot of nail polish, but it still doesn't add up to what I was spending on getting my nails done at the salon. (totally justifiable) So I thought I would update you on my nails lately. Usually I sneak a picture in my posts randomly, but today you get a whole post dedicated just to my nails. Aren't you excited? =P

Oh, the second and third picture are the Impress Press On Manicure stick on nails that I am overly obsessed with! They are super easy, super affordable and super cute! If you've seen the commercials on TV about them, I'd like to think that they are thanks to me. I never saw a single commercial about them until I wrote this post. You. Are. Welcome. :)


All My Love,
Lyndsay


1 comment:

  1. You are so creative! I usually have an accent nail and that's it. Maybe a little glitter if I'm feeling wild. ;)

    ReplyDelete