Friday, May 31, 2013

Jewelry Tree Transformed & a Baby Update!

 

I bought the jewelry tree a while ago at TJ Maxx when I was redoing the decor in my bedroom and wanted a place for my most frequently worn rings and earrings. I ended up not liking how it looked with all of my jewelry on it. Felt too on display (cue new jersey housewife, Melissa's song) and unorganized. Alot of times it ended up being a catch-all. So after reorganizing my jewelry back into my armour, the tree looked lonely. It matched the theme in our room well so I wanted to keep it in there. 

My sister recently got her senior pictures done and I can't find small photo frames anywhere! Her photos were just sitting on my coffee table and from a small project I did the other day, I had the ribbon on the table too. Suddenly, the idea hit me that I could hang the wallets from the tree and make it a picture tree instead!

So there you have it! Once I find them, I have other wallets and even some smaller photos to put on there as well. I'm going to do different ribbon lengths and colors too once I start getting several on there. What do you think? Oh, and isn't my little sister beautiful?


All My Love,
Lyndsay


P.S. We found out this morning that were are having a baby BOY! I have felt like he was a boy the entire time and every dream I've had about the baby, he was a boy. Mothers intuition! If any of you mommies have tips on baby boys, send them my way. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute :) I found your blog through the Beauty Blog Hop. Just followed.

    x Linda
    http://lindaflorentine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete