Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Summertime Fried Zucchini



So this may be a little out of season now, but this is one my favorite things to eat in summer! I make a quick batter, slice the zucchini, dip them, and fry. The batter is easy to make, too!

All you need is:
Water
Flour
Egg
Salt
Pepper
Garlic Powder

I like to add other stuff too, but it depends on what I feel like and whats in my spice cabinet. I like to experiment and have fun with it. It always comes out delicious! What are some of your go-to spices??

1 comment:

  1. These look delicious. I love fried zucchini, green tomatoes, and my husband makes a great eggplant parmesan! I can not handle any sogginess at all though. I have to layer mine with paper towels and put a weight on them to remove some of the water before frying.

    ReplyDelete