Thursday, March 28, 2013

Guess Who's Showing!


 
I'm starting to actually look pregnant!
I am now 11 weeks, 3 days.
Next week I have an ultrasound and I can't wait to see our little baby.
The app on my phone says the baby is the size of a lime this week.
I'll be 12 weeks for my ultrasound and I know it will be too early to tell,
but I'm crossing my fingers super tight that they can tell if its a boy or girl!
 
Hey moms - how early did you find out what your were having??
When did you start feeling your little ones movements?
 
All My Love,
Lyndsay
 

6 comments:

  1. At 18-20 weeks, you will be able to find out the gender. I felt the movements when I was around 18 weeks along. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! We were told at 13 weeks we were having a boy... At 15 a girl. We have a girl! My advice is to wait until at least 15 weeks to be sure. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They can "tell" fairly early but then you risk it being wrong. Each week you wait the percentage gets higher on how accurate the prediction is. I love baby bumps! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being preggo. You look super cute. I've never been pregnant but dont they say btwn 18 and 20 weeks. But now a days with technology I'm sure they can tell early. that is if the baby corporates.

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I hope you were able to find out, and both you and baby are healthy!

    ReplyDelete