Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Keeping my Nose In A Book...or 7

 
 
My husband is currently living/working in Pennsylvania.
And to keep myself busy when I'm not working or volunteering I read.
Reading has always been one of my favorite things to do.
 
My to-read list:
-The Sweet Potato Queens Book of Love
-Ohio Brides
-The Promise Remains/The Watermark
-Consider Lily
-Gabriel's Inferno
-Gabriel's Rapture
Inspired You
 
Have you already read any of these? What did you think? Any suggestions?
 
 
All My Love,
Lyndsay
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the middle of several books too! I haven't read any of these but I did just finish one thousand gifts and it was amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyndsay! I'm hosting a blog hop and would like to invite you to link up. Thanks! Have a great weekend!


    Anne
    http://www.iamannekehn.blogspot.com/2013/02/fun-friday-blog-hop-8.html

    ReplyDelete