Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Friendship

I am SO excited to introduce to you one of my favorite bloggers, my friend, Aunie.
 
From the moment I found her blog and read through her posts, I knew that she was someone I would be friends with in 'real life'. Through our emails back and forth, our friendship has blossomed and I am proud to have her as my very first guest blogger.

You're going to love her as much as I do. On to you Aunie!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hello lovely ladies! 
My name is Annelise and I blog over at the little blog called Aunie Sauce.
I'm the girl who is "not." 
NOT a mom. NOT a graphic designer. NOT a gourmet cook. 
So, what am I? 
A 20-something swanky Idahoan who blogs about
Let's just say, Aunie Sauce is NOT your average blog.


As I mentioned above, I often blog about what's on my heart.
It can be anything from the way I'm feeling,
to thoughts, misgivings, doubts, and even overwhelmingly amazing feelings.

Lately, I've been so awe-stricken and inspired by how many incredible bloggers there are out there.
Bloggers like Lyndsay.
Bloggers who write one small email to say hello,
and the next thing you know-- 
you feel like you've known each other your whole lives.

Has that ever happened to you?
For me, I meet new people every single day
And each new email, each new tweet, each message...
they all bring me closer together to someone who I can really call a friend.


I know some people get overwhelmed when they have an inbox full of emails.
If my waiting emails are about giveaways, sponsor stuff, blogging blah-blah...
yes, that can get overwhelming.
But when I get emails that are titled, "Words," or "Just want to say hi,"
I love reading those.
They are usually the first emails that I open.
Meeting friends, having love for others who I've never met in person, and just sharing the stories of our lives is my favorite thing.

Friendship is beautiful.
Sharing your heart is so lovely.
And sharing my heart and having a friendship with people who I have never met,
is definitely one of my favorite things about blogging.

Blogging is not about being famous.
It's not about making gazillions of dollars.
It's not about taking perfect photos.
Blogging is a community.
It's a support system.
It's a lifestyle...

And a lifestyle that I am so blessed to be a part of.


Aunie Sauce

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Visiting/following from the blog hop! Come over and visit me today! :)

    Aw! Cute post! Glad that you two built a friendship through blogging!! AWESOME!!

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete