Saturday, March 3, 2012

Easter Wreath

I know this is a little early, but Easter will be here before we know it. I was supposed to do this craft with my friend when I was at her house visiting. We went and got all our supplies at Michael's. But I had to rush home for a family emergency and ended up doing the craft by myself. Anytime I am stressed, I craft. Focusing on one thing really helps calm me down and clear my head. So that's why this post is so early.

Like I said, we went and picked out what we wanted to decorate our wreaths with. They had so much to choose from so if you decide to do this, just get an idea in your head of what you want your wreath to look like and find things that fit. Really all I needed other than that was a hot glue gun and lots of glue sticks. Normally I am a stickler for details but on this I wasn't trying to be perfect. With the way the wreath was it was impossible to lay every egg perfectly, and I think it makes it look craftier when its not perfect.


So here is the finished product. Let me know what you think. If you try it, send me a picture of your finished wreath and I'll feature you on this post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment