Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Wife, Happy Life.


Ry & I's one year wedding anniversary is coming up so quick. I can't believe it's going on a year, it feels just like yesterday that I walked down the aisle. But time flies when your having fun. =] I think we're going to plan a short getaway, just to somewhere close & do something we havent done together. So we're thinking an amusement park or something. We're usually too busy to do anything like that, & the last vacation we took together was our honeymoon. We rented a cabin & went hiking & canooing. So we both are taking days off around our anniversary, it'll be nice to get away.

We've got so many things coming up that we're excited about..
- My sister turning 16 in July!
- Ry turning 23 in July.
- Ry's oldest sister getting married in August.
- 2 of my cousins having babies!
- Our 1 year in September.
- My 23rd birthday in October.
... & lots in between, but those are the big ones. =]

Mom & dad celebrated their 29th wedding anniversary June 13th! These days thats rare to come by. Mom & dad definately have something special, I've never seen a love like theirs. And then in church today there was a couple celebrating their 58th!! Definately something to strive for. I think its so romantic. ♥

I've also been thinking about making a little change & applying for a better position at work, so if it works out & God opens that door for me, I'll keep ya updated. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment